On this blog updates on the development of my projects will be shared.

Sunday, March 7, 2021

What's been going on?!

 Sooo, long time no hear.
The past weeks haven't been easy, not gonna lie. It was a nice mixture of seasonal depression, Corona-Burnout and, to top it all of, a sweet cancer case in my close family.

I've been trying to sit down several times and continue the development, but while I've managed to keep working on BBP it was so fucking slow, that it was depressing in itself. 

I've spent this weekend reviewing some of the new stuff I've put together and... I don't know, I don't really like it. So I'll have to touch and rework most of that again. Also, I think I've made a mistake by introducing a new "mechanic" while I actually should focus on fleshing out some of the stuff that already has been introduced. So I'm eyeballing and "Bandaid-Update" atm that would give more scenes to "Giving Lessons" etc. As well as the "Impreg"- and "Cuckolding"-Stuff for Mrs. Rogers.

To wrap it up, I didn't give up or anything and I do feel the passion for the project coming back. It was just really hard to focus on development. I also have amassed quite a bit of "footage" for the future stuff, which should hopefully speed things up a fair bit. Right now it's just about evaluating what course would be most effective for the development.

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. relax, and stay calm.
    things are hard, but don't lose your head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi mate, know the feeling, take your time and, within reason, speak with other people about how you're feeling. Enough things are going on without you punting yourself every day.

    ReplyDelete